[Rfu-station] Fwd: Heating Contractor at IMC

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Dec 10 17:33:53 CST 2008

A heating inspector will be visiting the IMC next week. We don't know
when exactly yet, so don't know if it will be during one of our
daytime shows.

If the inspection must be during your show, please cooperate, as the
inspection will make studio environment better for all of us, and also
represents a significant cost to IMC (so we cannot easily, or cheaply,
arrange a second inspection).

Andrew

Begin forwarded message: