[RFU] Re: [Rfu-station] RFU Station Meeting Tonight

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Tue Feb 5 17:14:32 CST 2008

Per the decision at last meeting our only goal for tonights meeting is
to resolve any issues around the station manager position and choose a
new station manger.  Everything else is secondary.  That puts our
agenda like so:

-=Station Manager=-
Address any Station Manager Concerns
Appoint a Station Manager