[Rfu-station] Studio Door Combo Change...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Sun Jan 20 21:49:04 CST 2008

Hey all,

As you all know we are over due to have the combination changed to the
RFU studio and the IMC production room.  I writing to let you know
that I am not going to change it tonight but first thing tomorrow
morning (due to the late night shows saying there will be an issue
with checking their email tonight before their show).  The combo will
be changed at approximatively 9AM tomorrow morning.

I will also be posting a notice on the studio door with contact
information for anyone who may not have checked their email.  If you
call me and can not produce an email that is on the rfu-station list
for verification, I will not give you the door code.  I am sending
this email to both the rfu-station and general rfu list (which will
not include the combo).

NEW COMBINATION:  2282

Thanks,
--