[Rfu-station] Volunteers needed for tomorrow

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri Jul 4 15:04:07 CDT 2008

For tomorrow's Farmers' Market stand, Russell Rybicki has signed up
for the 8-10am slot. However, no one is signed up for the 10-12 slot.

I can't commit to this, as my parents are coming in from Ireland later
this evening. If you are able to help out at the stand from 10-12
tomorrow, just send a message to the list (please copy me), and turn
up at the stand at 10 tomorrow. This is a low-effort way to help out
the station. Simply sit at the stand, distribute information about the
station, and accept donations in return for the merchandise. Then at
12, return the materials to the IMC - there's even a cart to carry
everything in.

Andrew

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager