[Rfu-station] What public affairs content have you had?

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Mar 12 15:10:45 CDT 2008

Hi,

I want to start producing regular reports (for our records) of
significant public affairs coverage on WRFU. To this end, if you have
covered any public affairs (politics, news of public interest,
discussions, etc.) since the start of the year, please send me a
single email summarizing what it was you covered. I'm planning on
completing these on a quarterly basis, so please list content (or
projected content) through to the end of March.

This is not mandatory, but it will help us to demonstrate the value
of our station to our community, which can help with fundraising,
with relations with local government, and with any interactions with
the FCC.

Please provide as much detail as you feel is useful relating to each
of the following:
Date/time of broadcast, name of show
personnel involved (so I can contact you if needed)
Topic covered
Format - discussion, interview, roundtable, phone-in, etc.

If you can provide your responses in a single mail it will make my
task easier.

Thanks for your assistance with this.

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager