[Rfu-station] Computer update/questions

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Mar 26 15:31:24 CDT 2008

I got a call from Nick earlier today (c. 9am), letting me know he was
having trouble with the studio computer again. I asked him to note
this in the log and to check in with Dan Blah at OJC, who is the
person I think knows most about out computer set-up at the moment.

I've been travelling since then - I'm out of town until Saturday
afternoon - and haven't heard anything (and note there's been nothing
on the lists).

Can those who've been at the station let the lists know (particularly
rfu@ and rfu-tech@) the current status of the computer, and whether
you've been able to check the transmitter as required.

Nick had tried rebooting the computer, but it froze up repeatedly.
I'm hoping he and Dan were able to get things working again, but it
would be comforting to have some confirmation of that.

Andrew

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager
WRFU-LP, Urbana 104.5FM