[Rfu-station] Station update - logging, meeting, my absence

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Mon May 26 18:55:35 CDT 2008

A reminder about logging:
- You must be logged into the 'WRFU' account to check the transmitter
- people are getting errors when using the 'WRFU user' account
- We've run out of 'new' sheets for the log, and are (temporarily)
back to the old version. There are usually blanks available in the
filing cabinet in the production room. Please mail me or the
membership list if there are no blanks. The log *must* be on a
separate sheet each day, so just continuing on the same sheet, while
on one level better than nothing, is not sufficient for FCC purposes.
- I'm working on getting the computer replaced - it turns out
changing the disk wasn't enough - which will take a few weeks. In the
meantime, if you encounter problems, reboot the computer.

I'm going to be out of town from tomorrow (Tuesday) pretty much
continually until 8th June. I'll be checking mail, but not able to
physically visit the station. I will be out of the country for some
of the time, so mail will be much preferable to (expensive) phone
calls. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

We've a meeting on 3rd. We need a facilitator for it - to send a
reminder a day or two in advance, and coordinate moving through the
agenda. Any volunteers?

Andrew

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager