[Rfu-station] Important mail re. WRFU door code

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Nov 11 13:58:13 CST 2008

Hi,

We are slightly behind in changing the codes, but intend to complete
this soon.

Our plan at the moment:
This evening (11th November) add the new code to the lock system

On or after 18 November, remove the old code from the lock.

This means that the old code will work this week, but after that you
will need the new code.

I'm sending a mail out at the same time as this mail, with the new
code we will be adding to the system. This mail will go only to those
people who are confirmed as having paid dues and successfully
completed training. I intend to send separate mails to those people
I'm aware of who we believe still have outstanding issues to resolve
before they can receive the new code.

If you do not receive the new code, and believe you should, send me a
mail (preferred) or call me (217-766-1480 / 217-384-3142) laying out
your case.

If you find yourself unable to access the station, after 18th, and
believe you should have the new code, you can contact me at (217)
766-1480.

Andrew