[Rfu-station] renewals / training by Oct 7

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 22 11:59:56 CDT 2008

What does your group need done before Oct 7?

All members of all programming groups must go through retraining and renewal of memberships before the Oct 7 general meeting.
T means we are missing a Training Form for one or more of your members (if you have already retrained this September then the form has just not made its way to me yet)
M means we are missing a current Membership for one or more of your members. (if you have already turned in a membership renewal this September, then a record of it has just not made its way to me yet)

To schedule retraining please contact Andrew O’baoill.

To renew membership, please use the forms and drop box in the IMC.

(un) Civil Music TM
11th Indian T M
A Critical Ear TM
ABC Sides M
Amplified Librarians M
Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top M
Back in the Day TM
Blu Flame Radio TM
Chilled Beats TM
Clean Through the Word TM
Daughters of Eve TM
Extensions TM
Friction Radio TM
Heads Up TM
IGBM TM
Kingdom Building Ministries TM
mixx-vibez TM
More CFK M
Muslim Mosaic TM
New Messages TM
Nomadic Coral Reef TM
Progressive Personal Finance / Simply Living TM
Radio Triple R TM
Radio Edit T
Sabaar Nuur TM
Seed of Faith T
Sonic Asylum TM
Soul Refreshing TM
The Early Show M
The Junction TM
The Show T
The Tipping Point TM
Tiger Beats TM (show still pending not on schedule)
Utopist not Utopic TM (show still pending not on schedule)
WBML Radio M (show still pending not on schedule)