[Rfu-station] Minutes 2009-06-20 and 8/6 on Tower

Ricardo Diaz ricardodiazsoto at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 11:51:51 CDT 2009

Greetings:I have volunteered to gather information on the status of the Tower raising and would like to invite those that might know the details to share w/ me. I will put together the info and tasks to do and report back to the group.
So far I have set a meeting with Mike since he seems to be the last point person. I will report to the group via mail as I probably won't be back in town for this weekend's meeting.My initial thoughts are that we'll need to know about:BudgetAntenna Specs and expertise, Legal requirements, Political prepartation for licensesetc.All info appreciated, please withold opinions until we all have the same info.
Ricardo Diaz

diazr at ricardoDiazSoto.org

215-847-0650