[Rfu-station] Re: [Imc] NEA Grant

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 23 19:54:44 CDT 2009

Ray,
We should have all the info you need in Finance. Joy probably has copies
of previous grant apps in the file cabinet. Nicole probably has the most
current materials, although I know she has a bunch of commitments this
week and will be out of town several days. Finance will be meeting
Thursday at it's regular time of 5:30. I've cc-ed the Finance list on
this reply.

Generally, Finance can address most of these concerns, especially if
it's a grant of a one-time nature and not something that will be an
ongoing working group or something. That would require Steering's
involvement. In any case, Finance can take a look and I'm sure we can
figure out something.
Mike Lehman