[Rfu-station] Minutes of last meeting

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri Feb 27 14:31:12 CST 2009

Thanks to Noel for preparing the draft. I've made some amendments.
Note that our decisions reached by consensus are highlighted in bold -
these relate to increasing our contribution to IMC overhead, and
agreeing to create new 'Meeting Organizer' positions at our next
meeting.

On that second issue: We need individuals to come forward to fill
these important, but low-effort positions. We will be appointing two
people at our meeting next Tuesday. If this is something you would be
interested in, you can contact me with any questions, or just come to
the meeting on Tuesday.

Meeting organizers will be responsible for announcing meetings, and
making sure they are facilitated and have minutes taken (this last can
be done either by facilitating the meetings yourself, or through
finding other volunteers to facilitate a particular meeting). I
estimate the commitment at 2-5 hours per month. It's an easy way to
help your station - but also a vital part of making sure we operate
smoothly as an all-volunteer station.

Andrew