[Rfu-station] Challenge update

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Mon May 11 17:57:28 CDT 2009

We've now got three pledges of $50 from WRFU supporters, bringing us
to $195 when the $15 in matching donations are added in.

I think we can do even better.

Let's see if we can hit $500 by Thursday. That will require another 5
pledges of $50 or more. (*)

Remember - if you can't afford to give $50 right now, I hope you'll
still agree to make a donation towards the tower fund. Every dollar
brings us closer - and you can both show your appreciation for the
station, and encourage others to donate by giving what you can now.

Email me with your pledge. Donate online (wrfu.net/donate) or bring
your donation to the IMC.

Andrew

(*) Technically it will require 4 donations of $50 (with $15 in
matching donations) and a single donation of $45, but you get the idea.