[Rfu-station] nonmeeting minutes 9/12/09

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 16:29:48 CDT 2009

There was some confusion about the next meeting due to contradictory
statements in last meeting's notes. Yesterday, Sept. 12th, there was NOT a
general membership meeting.  We hope to see everybody at the general
membership meeting next Saturday, Sept. 19th, at 1PM, as originally
scheduled.  Sorry for any confusion or lack thereof.

Jacob

P.S. There is a Farmer's Market booth signup sheet in the station.  We want
at least 2 people for each slot (8-10am, 10-noon).  Next Saturday is already
covered.  Do check your schedules and sign yourself (and any friends you may
have) up.