[Rfu-station] changing my show time

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:51:25 CDT 2011

Fyi a four hour block will not be possible. The rules explicitly prohibit
any programming group from having four hours consecutively to prevent
monopolies from transpiring. If you want to move from 8-10pm on the schedule
we can vote on that at the next meeting. This way, if no one else shows up
after you or  if no one officially requests that slot then you can assuredly
remain there as long as you want.  However, you definitely cannot be on the
schedule officially for four hours in that type of block. Aconsequence of
that is that automation will only record the time listed on the schedule so
best that in mind.

Best,
Ray

www.TheShow1045.com