[Smile-discuss] The right sneakers for you

admin at hongchengco.com admin at hongchengco.com
Thu Apr 18 11:59:52 UTC 2024

Dear friend,

It’s glad to write to you with keen hope to open
a business relationship with you.

We are a company specializing in the manufacture
and export of sneakers. Our sneakers shall cover your needs, they can be
produced by custom. The aim of the company is to provide perfect quality,
competitive marketing prices, good services and to meet the needs of the
customers. We would like to offer you the right sneakers and to be your right
supplier. Furthermore, we can also supply jersey or bespoke jersey.

Should any of sneakers (running shoes, basketball
shoes, football shoes) or jersey be of interest to you, please let us know. We
will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed
requirements.

We look forward to receiving your enquiry
soon.

Best regards,
Ada

admin at hongchengco.com