[Tbtn] meeting

Ross A Wantland wantland at ad.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 28 21:30:30 CDT 2004

Y'all,
  Sorry I didn't make tonight's meeting. Lots of craziness. Let me know what is needed and I'll be there.

In terms of transportation, we'll want to
a) make sure that all of the lists who rec'd the first announcement ALSO sent out the correction on transportation
b) have people outside of Moonstruck with signs to get people on the buses. Two buses will leave between 6:30 and 7pm,  (two buses, two trips, four total bus trips to and from West Side Park) but it is best just to tell everyone to get there at 6:30. The buses will leave West side Park at 9pm to return to campus.
c) have people at West Side Park to greet the buses & move people to the center of the park.

Is there any additional set up we need for that night? Are we getting a bullhorn from the police? Do we need any more security folks?

Sorry, I guess I'd get these questions answered at the meeting. I hope it went well. Thanks!
Ross