[Tbtn] mailing list

ruxandra costescu rcostesc at ews.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 20 22:13:01 CST 2004

I can give rides... Can someone send a reminder about the meeting?

Quick recap, we set April 30th as the tentative TBTN date, if anybody is
aware of any conflicts please let everyone know! Also, we're supposed to
be thinking of possibilities for speakers for the rally to bring to the
upcoming meeting.

Ok, let's get this rolling... Excitement! :)

Ruxandra.