[Tbtn] Update

Susan M. Kazmierczak smkazmie at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 18 10:32:30 CST 2004

Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to send out an email letting you all know that I am going to have to back down from planning TBTN.  I am planning the Day of Silence and it is much harder and taking up much more time then I thought I would.  I thought I could do everything but looking at my mid-terms, I need to drop some things and refocus back on my classes.

Sorry about this.
Sue
Graduate Assistant for the Office of LGBT Concerns
Graduate Assistant for the Children and Family Research Center, Best Practice Research

"I found God in myself and I loved her fiercely."