[Tbtn] ooops

ruxandra m costescu rcostesc at uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 21 13:23:57 CST 2004

I think that Ross announced it to be at 3pm at Espresso (on Goodwin). There's not much to discuss right now, really, except for the outreach letter (Katie) and possibly speakers. Imani Bizzell has said no, Kay H. from RCS is not sure, so we can think of some other names. I have also contacted Assata Zarai, who's a professor in sociology and spoke at last year's women's anti-war rally and was awesome -- she is checking her calendar and will let us know...

I won't be able to be at the meeting, hope everyone has a good time, xoxo,

Ruxandra.