[Trees-executive] Press release

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 16:12:49 CDT 2001

Attached is a press release I wrote. I will send it out later today if I
dont recieve any oppositions.
I will also send out an announcement to the Daily Illini.
Please don't count on me to do any more work for this meeting because I have
been neglecting my work at ISEN for way too long.
I am going to ask Marilyn Lindholm if she would like to be co-chair on the
outreach and Membership committee because I cannot handle the work load by
myself right now. I am under an extreme amount of stress.
Thanks, Pauline