[Trees-executive] Gen. Meeting Attendees

j-beauch at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu j-beauch at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 11 11:03:47 CDT 2001

Linda and Pauline,

Here is a list of the people who signed the clip board or otherwise
were known to be there last night:

     name                phone     email                    O   R   L
Pauline* Bartolone
Jim* Beauchamp
Phyllis Brussel          337-0118  pbrussel at mac.com
Rebecca Dohleman                   bluestar at prairieneet.org
Beldon* Fields            344-7265  a-fierds at uiuc.edu
Rebecca* Hartman-Baker
Kerry Helms              337-6218
Laura* Huth
Joyce* Hofmann
B. Jackson               356-5809
Gary Lambert             309-376-5200 gdlambe at yahoo.com
Jerry* Landay
Mary Rasar Lapham        309-452-0116 marylapham at aol.com
Marilyn* Lindholm
Linda* Lorenz
Carl* Malmgren
Dolma E Matees (sp?)     337-6218  nohiam at uiuc.edu
Leon* McCullough         328-2928
John* and Chris McMahon
L. P. & Donna McMahon    359-5551
Michael Mullin           356-0033  mmullin at ncsa.uiuc.edu    x   x
Curtis* Pettijohn        352-6005  cpettijohn at i2k.com
Debbie Polzon            309-829-1649
Collen* Sarna
Mary* Schlembach
Joan Severns             352-1875
Kyra* & Bob Shair
Sarah Shair              403-0963  sshair at hotmail.com
John* Sullivan
David* Tewksbury          356-9838
Mary* Pat Traxler         359-9574  mptraxler at hotmail.com            x
Tim* Tufte
Fran* Turquette
Carolyn Vance            352-8766  cjvance at soltec.net
Rachel Wannell (sp?)     359-3176                           x

Total attendees: 38
*  Already associated with SOT
Interested in O - Outreach, R - Research, L - Legal
I have addresses also, if you need them.

In addition, I now have Barbara Peacock's phone number and address:

Barbara Peacock  344-3144, 509 E. Illinois, Urbana

She gave a terrific speech at the 3/12 hearing and is very interested,
but she is very busy being a single parent while school subbing and
doing massage therapy. I think she's interested in Outreach and will
try to stop by the Wednesday meeting. We should try to recruit her.

Jim