[Trees-executive] Organization

Audrey Fisher ajfisher at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 11 17:03:53 CDT 2001

Carl,

Just want to say that your organization of out points into 4 topics improved
the list immensely!  I'd had the idea to do so, but got stymied by the fact
that some of them could go into more than one category.  You did an
excellent job of overcoming this obstacle, and I like how you parsed the
list.  Also your comments at Tuesday's talk made a nice "mortar" between the
"bricks" of the ideas up on the slides, both the clarifications you made and
the transitions between points.

Your skill at organizing, whether it be of topics for presentations or being
sure to get agendas made up for meetings, has been a world of help keeping
us on the road :).  Thanks, Carl.

  -Audrey