[Trees-executive] RE: Revised Petition!

Audrey Fisher ajfisher at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 12 20:36:01 CDT 2001

Pauline, to answer your question, this was what came out of the legal
committee and is our almost-final version.  We (execCom) decided it was
important to DELETE the word "specifically," so that it would not LIMIT our
wish list.  The parenthetical instructions--which are helpful--were also
added.

  -Audrey

P.S. due to a typo, Pauline's orignal email may not have gotten to the full
exec committee