[Trees-executive] New contractor?

Mary C. Schlembach schlemba at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 13 11:19:03 CDT 2001

Yesterday on my way to work I saw a greenish tree truck in an alley not far
from my house, "pruning trees".  Knowing where other contractors parked
their trucks at night in years past, last night I drove down South State
Street, behind Wolfram.  Sure enough, there they were only it was marked
"Nelson" and were from Dayton, OH.  Does anyone know if Davey's has been
bought out by another company?  I'm going to try to investigate this company
a little so we know who we are dealing with now.

Have a great weekend!

-m

Mary C. Schlembach
Asst. Engineering Librarian for Digital Services
154 Grainger Engineering Library
1301 W. Springfield Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
217.333.3158