[Trees-executive] Media coverage about HB1776

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 4 17:50:10 CDT 2001

Fellow tree huggers.

I think there should be more media coverage about the signing of HB1776.
This is a true victory.

I am an environmental editor of the new alternative newspaper in town, the
public i, and we would really like this story to be covered.

Can anyone volunteer to write something up about it? Even if it is very
short? An article could be created using the information and updates that
Gretchen Knapp is providing.

We are trying to get articles in for the Sept. issue asap, the absolute
latest is by August 15th.

What do you say? (Jerry are you out there?)

Thanks and I hope everyone is having a great summer.

-Pauline Bartolone