[Trees-executive] Re: Gen Meeting agenda

Carl H. Malmgren, II malmgren at life.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:15:00 CST 2001

Yes a the affadavit may need to be changed and as John is a EC member
he should be there and he needs to agree to the changes.  I have
already told Tim that he needs to attend for a number of reasons.

As far as an alternative we need to see their (Or the cities tariff.)
John is in the process of trying to get one or both.  Joyce Hoffman
has been looking into this.  Have you talked with her?

#4 item is Kyra's plan.  Have you talked to Kyra?  I thought we left
Sat meeting with this decided.

Tree surveys ?  I don't understand your concern?  I am working with
UHS on this.

Kyra is working on Arbor day.  I think the response to the tarrif and
the April 10 meeting will take most of our time tonight.

Carl