[Trees-executive] Fwd: IPCUTSOT legal committee meeting

j-beauch at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu j-beauch at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 27 20:52:41 CST 2001

I wish people would just attach files in ordinary text. Surely your
business isn't so important that it requires fancy formatting, bells
and whistles. Ordinary text can get the information across just as
well. The reason I raise this stink is that, believe it or not, there
are a few of us for which PDF and Word files require special handling
or can't even be handled at all on the Unix computers or remote logins
that we use. So please be considerate of the minority of us who are
still hanging on to our old computers and our old habits and JUST SAY
NO to fancy formatting!

Retro-ly yours,

Jim B.