[Trees-executive] Interviewing at tomorrow's meeting

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 03:40:15 CDT 2001

Hi ex commers

I am still trying to put together this WEFT show about the Save our Trees
Campaign. I was not able to attend the last ex com meeting. I would like to
come to the ex com meeting if possible and interview 4 or 5 people, very
briefly. Do I have people's permission to do this?
Can people let me know ( by email) if I can ask them a couple of really
simple questions at tomorrow's meeting? I will show up either way. What time
is the meeting and where?

Thanks, Pauline