[Trees-research] FROM DR LULU DIAWARRA

Diawarra Lulu luludiawarra0147 at yahoo.com.hk
Fri Nov 6 11:31:23 CST 2009

邀請你 "FROM DR LULU DIAWARRA".

(被主持人) Diawarra Lulu:

     日期:		2009年11月6日, 星期五

     時間:		5:00 下午 - 6:00 下午 (GMT +00:00)
     街道:		Dear Friend,I am Dr Lulu Diawarra a head of auditing and accounting of Bank of Africa burkina faso West Africa . I am contacting for your help on this business with full trust and financial surport, In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$15.5M, (Fiveteen Million, and Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).belonging to our late decease customer who died with his familly in a plane crash i want to pressent you as his next of kin, 40% of the money we be for you, why 60% will be for me, The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner. Waiting to hear from you through this my alternative email address (lulu.d at live.fr) for more details about the project.

你參加嗎? 請答覆此邀請,最遲不過﹕:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/luludiawarra0147?v=126&a1=0&iid=5xBQN8h%40W9dl%40gz5mhigUX3%40OW3w%40I3P5xaKYh%40%40&igid=ahBXt8pbGm47%40b89Vx%40sQTd%401SFwaKu-5hAtmR7dXkv%40

版權? 2009 全權所有
 hk.yahoo.com