[Trees] volunteers needed for upcoming events!

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:09:36 CDT 2001

Fellow tree advocates-

WE NEED MORE ACTIVE VOLUNTEERS!        WE NEED YOU!
IP Customers United to Save our Trees is organizing a few functions that we
need volunteers for. Please consider donating a couple of ours of your time
to help out with the following- contact

Kyra Shair at (217)356-1265 or email kshair at advancenet.net.

EARTH DAY, SUNDAY APRIL 22
IPCUTSOT will have a table at the quad in which we will be collecting
signatures for our affadavits, selling buttons and ribbons, giving out
brochures and doing general outreach. We will need volunteers from 11:30-
6pm.

ARBOR DAY Saturday April 28th
We will have live music and many activities for kids in the West Side Park
in Champaign, and need volunteers to set up tables, sit at the tables and
collect signatures, etc. This event will start at 2 pm and end at 5pm.

JERRY's IGA on Sat. April 21st and 28th.
In addition to occupying tables at the park on Arbor day, we will also need
volunteers at Jerry's IGA each weekend day to recieve signatures and do
fundrasing activities roughly from 9 am until 2pm.

TABLES AT STRAWBERRY FIELDS
We have an open invitation to set up tables at Strawberry Fields in Urbana
during lunchhours as well as during weekends.

Remebemer, even an hour of your time will help tremendously.
We need you, more than 400 members, to help us keep this campaign moving!
Again, contact

Kyra Shair at (217)356-1265 or email kshair at advancenet.net.

Thanks!
Pauline Bartolone, IPCUTSOT Outreach and Membership