[Trees] Thanks!

Gretchen E. Knapp geknapp at davesworld.net
Thu Aug 2 08:22:42 CDT 2001

Hi Donna -

	Thanks for your quick reply.  Everything came up so fast.  The
executive mansion is just southeast of the courthouse complex, and the
visitor's center is on Ninth St. near Jackson (just follow the signs).

	We're bringing more leaflets to distribute so anyone is welcome
to take them back to Peoria.  I'll be wearing a hat (it's going to be HOT)
and a "Save Our Trees" button.

	We'll send updates.  Could you please post the HB 1776 signing
notice on the yahoo listserv?  I'm still having trouble with that.  Thanks, G.