[Trees] A new "trim update" website

Gretchen E. Knapp geknapp at davesworld.net
Wed Jul 18 16:25:17 CDT 2001

Howdy Concerned Citizens!

        The new Utility Tree-Trimming Bill, HB 1776, has been receiving media
attention lately.  The bill was discussed on WGLT last week and on TV.  Today
WILL-AM did an interview about IPCUTSOT and HB 1776.  Wave #3 of mailings will
be out next week.  We're on our second printing.

        We'd like to announce a new website (kudos to Janet Beach-Davis) which
will alert property owners to utility tree-trimming activities in their
neighborhoods.  Help us spread the word.  When you see a tree-trimming crew in
your neighborhood or receive a notice from IP that their crews will be visiting
your trees, contact Jan right away at janet.beach-davis at hcc.cc.il.us and she
will update the website.

        You can find the website at http://www.geocities.com/trimupdate/

        Save Our Trees!