Reminder [Trees] IPCUTSOT General Meeting tonight, June 27, 7:30PM

Kyra Shair kshair at advancenet.net
Wed Jun 27 11:13:48 CDT 2001

Dear IPCUTSOT Members:

There will be a general meeting tonight, June 27. at  7:30 P. M.

John McMahon has graciously said that we may meet at his office at
8 east Main St., Champaign (across from the News Gazette Building).

We will give an update of what has happened in the last couple of
months, and we will be making decisions about the future of this
organization, its leadership, and what role we may wish to take when
Illinois Power submits a new tariff.

See you there!

Kyra Shair, for the IPCUTSOT Executive Committee