[UC-ODDMUSIC-discuss] Fwd: Odd Music 2011 Budget

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 18:31:40 CST 2011

basic expenses = 125/month x 12 months for room
basic income = 125/month x 12 in donations

i'm starting to get more and more gigs which i want to be paid to oddmusic,
i.e. udderbot making workshops and such.  conservative est. 600/year.

in-kind donations, of course, are another matter.

--
http://jacobbarton.net/