[Vip-artsoutreach] Arts Outreach

cbrush at uiuc.edu cbrush at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 15 10:56:38 CDT 2005

Hey Arts Outreach! I hope everyone has had a good week and
looking forward to a fun weekend with your Mom's or other
parental units. :) Dont for get about the event this weekend!
And send emails with your interests or concerns to claire
(the original sender of that email!)

NEXT SUNDAY IS SUNSHINE JUBILEE!
Sunshine jubilee is our annual VIP Recognition and
Celebration Event, and we would love for you to come out and
have some food, fun, and give us the opportunity to thank
you for all that you do for VIP! It is on April 24 from 3-5
PM at Scott Park, and we really hope you can attend!! Feel
free to bring friends!

~Chelsea Brush
Arts Outreach Director

FOR COORDINATORS ONLY:
1)First of all make sure ALL OF YOU give me your volunteer
hours for MARCH! And start gathering together yours for April
as well cause I will be asking for them soon! They are over
due and I really need yours to turn them all in! Thanks!

2) Secondly, Make sure that you guys are going to your office
hours. Justin, I know you said you have not been able to get
in when no one else is there, Im in the process of getting
your name on the key list. So hopefully in the mean time
someone will be there with it open.

3) Finally, Vans!
VIP in general has been having some problems with the vans. I
think we have been pretty good so far so, lets try to keep it
that way! I know this week was bad because somehow our name
got taken off the list for Thursday night and our van was
taken but, we have to be prepared for when stuff like that
happens. So, here is a heads up for the next few Thursdays
April 21nd we have the mini van, April 28th we have the big
van. So, dont forget to take the right one when you go!
Overall, Thanks to all of you for taking good care of the
vans and making sure that you put them in the correct spots
and making sure you take them out ONLY when we have signed up
for them! So thank you!

However, because some other people are not following the
rules as greatly as you guys, they came up with this set of
rules. So let's try continue to follow them, and stay out of
trouble, Please! I would hate for us not to be able to use
them any more.

To ensure that VIP is able to continue to benefit volunteers
by providing transportation, we have implemented the 3
Strikes Rule:

On your third violation of van mistreatment, you are
immediately taken off the key list for the vans.

Violations include:
*putting paraphanalia
*parking in the wrong spots
*taking out the van without signing up
*going beyond the time that you have signed out the van for
*trashing the van
*if the van is towed because of you commiting one of the
above violation.

Sorry this email is soooo long! Thanks for reading!
~Chelsea Brush
Arts Outreach Director