[Vip-artsoutreach] Arts Outreach

cbrush at uiuc.edu cbrush at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 28 14:43:05 CST 2005

Hey Arts Outreach! First of all thanks to everyone who made
it out to Krannert on Saturday for the International Fest.
The origami was a huge hit with both kids and adults!:)

I have attached a new schedule to this email. Please take a
look at it and see what events you are interested in.

I would really appreciate it if you all could send me a
quick email saying which project of our Arts Outreach you
are interested in: Arts and Crafts, Music, Dance, Theater,
or Art Therapy. That way I can give you more detailed
information on how to get involved.

Also, I am still in need of a Music and Dance coordinators.
I have groups who are interested in both and agencies who
really would like both of these groups to come. All we need
now is someone to head it. It really isn't that time
consuming so let me know if you are interested!!!

Thanks Everyone!
~Chelsea Brush
Arts Outreach Director