[Vip-artsoutreach] Arts Outreach

lascott2 at uiuc.edu lascott2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 3 23:06:36 CDT 2006

Hi wonderful volunteers!

First of all I thought I'd send this out in case some of you were interested in helping out!!  GCAP, the Greater Community AIDS Project, is having their annual AIDS Walk on October 8th.

To help raise awareness for this event we will be helping out Health Needs and Special Projects by making posters while eating yummy FREE pizza on the quad from 2-4pm on Thurs Oct. 5th.

**** Also, we will be handing out fliers on Friday Oct. 6th from 10am-3pm. I need people to sign up for 30 min. shifts.

Please e-mail me back ASAP if you can help out at 1)poster/pizza party 2) handing out fliers

Also for those of you who are able to volunteer at Don Moyer, we'll be going from 1-2:30 on Friday!!!!  This will be a great way to end the week.  Meet outside at the Union circle drive a few minutes before 1:00 pm.  The kids are so excited, so hope you are too!!

**We'll be doing crafts and hanging out with them:)