[Vip-communityjustice] VIP Community Justice Orientation Info!

klupo at uiuc.edu klupo at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 23 21:41:36 CST 2005

Hey Everyone!

First off, I want to introduce myself.  For those of you who
don't know, I'm the new Volunteer Illini Projects Community
Justice director.  I'm very excited about this upcoming year
and I'm looking forward to volunteering with all of you!!

Also, just wanted to let you know that there will be
orientation nights this week for all of you who are
interested in volunteering and need more information about
Community Justice and our different projects.  There are two
dates and you only need to attend one of them!

They are TOMORROW Monday, Jan. 24th in 317 Greg Hall from 7-
8pm.
                     OR
Wednesday, Jan. 26th in 113 Greg Hall from 7-8pm.

I also have leadership positions available for anyone
looking to get more involved with Community Justice.  I need
a few more coordinators to help me with different projects.
I will have applications available at the meetings, as well
as more information about our first event coming up on
Saturday, Feb. 12 with the Homeworks Store, which is
affiliated with Habitat for Humanity.

Sorry this email is so long!  If you have any questions,
PLEASE attend one of the meetings or feel free to email me
at klupo at uiuc.edu, DO NOT reply to this email!  You will be
able to get your penpals at the meetings, too.  And don't
forget, there will be free food!  :)

See you all this week!

Kristin Lupo
Director of Volunteer Illini Projects Community Justice