[Vip-communityjustice] LAST email of the year

Gail Schnitzer gschnit2 at uiuc.edu
Mon May 8 22:32:58 CDT 2006

VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR

This years Community Justice Volunteer of the Year Award went
to Caitlin Kilculle our Pen Pals Coordinator. I hope you join
me in congratulating and thanking her for all her great work
this year.

PEN PALS

Please, if you have not done so, go ahead and write a letter
to your prisoner explaining that you will not be writing to
them over the summer. We will not have the staff to do summer
pen pals this year. You may want to tell them about your
summer plans and tell them if you are graduating or not. If
you are or no longer wish to participate in the program,
please contact Caitlin at kilculle at uiuc.edu. Otherwise, you may
resume in the fall with your coorespondence!

VOLUNTEER EVENT MAY 17

Wednesday, May 17 from 8:45-11am.

Help with a program by walking kids to the park and lending
a hand to the teacher for an activity and a sculpture tour.
Volunteers need to meet at Yankee Ridge school at 8:45 a.m.
to walk about 6 blocks to the park for the activity. The
tour will follow and the walk back to their school should
conclude at 10:45 a.m. or 11 a.m. It is really easy and lots
of fun!!!

Please let Kristina know ASAP if you can help out!
kfranke at uiuc.edu

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER~!

Gail

Gail C. Schnitzer
Political Science, University of Illinois

LAS Senator, Illinois Student Senate
Director of Community Justice Program, Volunteer Illini Projects
Vice President External, IlliniPAC
Vice-President, Illini Speech & Debate Team
Vice President of External Relations and Media, LAS Council
Member, LAS Leaders, Alpha Epsilon Phi, College Democrats, Pre-Law Club