[Vip-environmental] National Volunteer Week, Earth Day, and Sunshine Jubilee!

Stephanie Juen juen at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 19 12:18:06 CDT 2005

Hey everyone,

I hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather!
Don't forget it's National Volunteer Week, and Earth Day is
on Friday! I encourge you to Celebrate by coming out to one
of our volunteer events this week.

Wed. April 20th - Lakeside Litter Pick-up at Homer Lake - We
will leave from the Union circle-drive at 2:30 pm and return
between 5:30 and 6 pm.

Thurs. April 21st - Flowerbed preparation at Lake of the
Woods - We will leave from the Union circle-drive at 2:30 pm
and return between 5:30 and 6 pm.

E-mail me at juen at uiuc.edu if you are interested in
attending one of these events.

Also, as I mentioned before, we have our annual volunteer
recognition event coming up...

SUNSHINE JUBILEE is our annual VIP Recognition and
Celebration Event, and we would love for you to come out and
have some food, fun, and give us the opportunity to thank
you for all that you do for VIP! It is on April 24 from 3-5
PM at Scott Park, and we really hope you can attend!! Feel
free to bring friends!

If you think you may attend the Sunshine Jubilee, please
RSVP to me as soon as possible so we can get an idea for
food and stuff. You don't need to know for sure, but we just
need a rough idea. :)

I hope to see many of you in the next couple days!

Stephanie Juen
Director VIP-Environmental

(DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS E-MAIL. SEND RESPONSES TO
juen at uiuc.edu)