[Vip-environmental] Orientation Nights and More!

Stephanie Juen juen at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 31 00:46:33 CST 2005

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the length, but PLEASE read the whole thing. I
hope your semesters have all been going well for these
first couple of weeks. I am the new VIP Environmental
director for the next year. I'm sure I have met many of you
at events in the past, but for those I haven't, I would love
for you to come volunteer in the future!
The perfect opportunity to get involved is at the two
upcoming Orientation Nights. This semester they are on

Monday Jan. 31 (for most people that will probably be
tonight when you're reading this) and
Wednesday Feb. 2,
and we will have the meetings at 6:30 in 110 Lincoln Hall.

They won't last too long, and I will have snacks for you
guys, so come on out and find out more about how you can get
involved!
Also, I have several coordinator positions open, so if
you're interested in getting some leadership experience and
working with a really fun team of people, let me know, and
I'll send you a (short) application.
PLEASE SEND ALL RESPONSES TO juen at uiuc.edu! Do not reply to
this message. Thanks!

Hope to see you all soon!