[Vip-environmental] Next Event

Stephanie Juen juen at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 11 13:46:16 CST 2005

Hey everyone,

I will be sending another e-mail soon with some very
important info, but I wanted to be sure and let you know
about our next event first.

It will be this Saturday, Nov. 11 with the Urbana Park
District for one of their regular workdays. However, we will
be going to their Weaver Park site which will be a first for
us so come see what it's got to offer!
We will leave at 12:30pm from the Union Circle Drive and
return around 3:30pm. Yes, it is an afternoon event, yay! So
enjoy sleeping in, roll out of bed around noon, and come
volunteer - the weather should be splendid!!! Let me know if
you're interested, and I hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow!

Stephanie Juen
VIP-Environmental Director