[Vip-environmental] EARTH DAY!

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 5 15:09:29 CDT 2006

Hello!

Ok this is just a reminder that we have our Boneyard Creek
clean up on Earth day, April 22nd.  This is going to be a
big event, its a lot like our fall salt fork river cleanup,
so if you've attended that before you know how much fun this
is going to be! I have a few more basic details about the
event.  We're going to meet at Scott Park at around 9:15 and
get to the work sites at around noon.  After working we're
all invited back to Scott park for lunch, music, games,
ect.  The event goes until however long we want to stay and
hang out for.  Its going to be a relaxed day, hopefully the
weather will be as beautiful for us as it has been
today! :).  If your thinking about coming on the 22nd I'd
really appreciate a quick e-mail back letting me know you
might be interested so I can get a head count for renting
out the VIP vans.  Thanks guys!

-Sabrina :)
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana, Champaign
Soph in Animal Sciences
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
Alpha Zeta Fraternity
VIP Environmental Director