[Vip-environmental] Orientation Nights

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 27 21:20:55 CDT 2006

Hi guys!

Let me first welcome everyone back to school I hope that everyone had a great summer.  Thank you to those of you who came out for VIP recruitment nights last week we had a great turnout.  This is just a reminder that environmental is having 2 orientation meetings this coming week.  These meetings are just a little something for our new members to learn a little bit more about what vip-environmental does.  Also, old members are always welcome as well to come and learn about the new additions  this year to the environmental project.  There will be food and drinks, the meetings are very informal and you only need to attend one night.  The meetings are Monday and Wednesday at 5:30 in 347 Lincoln Hall and will run no longer than 30 mins.

Also, I'm looking for new coordinators so if you're interested in a leadership position you can pick up an application or turn in one at those times.  If you can't make either of the orientation times don't worry, you'll still be on the e-mail list and will still be notified about upcoming events.  The meetings are just a way for you guys to learn a little more about VIP. Thanks! I hope to see you all next week! good luck with classes

:) Sabrina

-Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana,Champaign
Soph in Animal Sciences
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority