[Vip-environmental] RECYCLING!!!

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 2 14:32:30 CST 2006

Hello wonderful volunteers!
We are currently trying to start up a Green Street Recycling
program but first we need some volunteers for the job.  Right
now we're planning on having a pair of volunteers pick up the
recycling twice a week from the Za's location on Green Street
and take it to the recycling center in Champaign, which should
take approximately 30 minutes.  If we get plenty of volunteers
this will be a small time commitment and will be a very easy.
 However, one of the volunteers in each pair will need to have
a car and be willing to drive, so please let me know if you
are interested in helping out with this recycling project and
whether or not you have a car. (Pickup trucks or SUVs would
probably be the most convenient.)  Feel free to contact me if
you have any questions.

Thank you!
Kate Slemer
VIP Recycling Coordinator