[Vip-everyone] Office of Volunteer Programs Recognition Event

Monica Natarajan anataraj at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 19 17:32:43 CDT 2005

Hey all-

I apologize for the second e-mail, but I neglected to give
you guys information about a recognition event through the
Office of Volunteer Programs.

The Office of Volunteer Programs is having a Volunteer
Recognition Event this FRIDAY, April 22 from 12-2 in the
Illini Union Rec Room.  There will be free food, free
bowling and free billiards just for being the awesome
volunteer that you are!  To get in, pick up a button from
the Office of Volunteer Programs (277 Illini Union, just
inside the RSO complex).  The button will serve as your
admission ticket.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you at
Sunshine Jubilee!
- Monica
Monica Natarajan
Volunteer Illini Projects