[Vip-everyone] Volunteer Illini Projects Fall Recruitment Nights

Monica Natarajan anataraj at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 23 17:08:47 CDT 2005

Hello everyone!

My name is Monica Natarajan, and I am the Chair of Volunteer
Illini Projects. I wanted to invite all of you to attend one
of our Fall Recruitment Nights. They are:

***AUGUST 24 AND 25 AT 7 PM IN THE UNION BALLROOM***
(Union Ballroom is located on the 2nd floor of the Union on
the Green St. side).

Even if you have attended one in the past, we would love for
you to come again! The projects change with time, so new or
old, please come and get information on our fabulous 15
projects! We have volunteer opportunities for just about
anything that you would be interested in, ranging from the
arts, to working with senior citizens, to working with kids
and outside to help the environment. We have a little bit of
everything, and we cater to your busy schedules and interests!
And, it will only take one hour of your time to attend. :)

If you have any questions at all, feel free to e-mail me at
anytime. Hope to see you at one of our Recruitment Nights!!

Monica Natarajan
Volunteer Illini Projects
Board of Directors- Chair
http://vip.union.uiuc.edu