[Vip-everyone] Orientation Times

Kristin Lupo klupo at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 28 01:51:10 CDT 2006

Hey VIP!

Thanks for coming to our Recruitment Nights!  We had a huge turnout this year!

Don't worry if you weren't able to attend either of those nights, you can still volunteer with us!

Below is the Orientation Night schedule for each of the 15 service projects.  At orientation nights, you will learn about the agencies each project works with and you'll be able to sign up for volunteer activities/events.  Attending these meetings is the best way to get involved with VIP!

ALL of the orientations will be in 347 Lincoln Hall.  Feel free to go to more than one!

Monday Aug 28th
     5:30 Environment
     6pm  Special Projects
     6:30 Arts Outreach
     7pm  Daycare
     7:30 Tutoring
     8pm  Best Buddies

Tuesday Aug 29th
     5pm  Social Empowerment
     5:30 Hunger and Homelessness
     6pm  Senior Citizens
     6:30 Arts Outreach
     7pm  Recreation
     7:30 Blood
     8pm  Health Needs
     8:30 I-Vote

Wednesday Aug 30th
     5pm  Friendship
     5:30 Environment
     6pm  Social Empowerment
     6:30 Community Justice
     7pm  Senior Citizens
     7:30 Tutoring
     8pm  Daycare
     8:30 Recreation

Thursday Aug 31st
     5pm  Friendship
     5:30 Hunger and Homelessness
     6pm  Special Projects
     6:30 Community Justice
     7pm  Best Buddies
     7:30 Blood
     8pm  Health Needs
     8:30 I-Vote

We look forward to working with you this year!  Take care!

Kristin Lupo
Chair of Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.