[Vip-everyone] Sunshine Jubilee- Vol Recognition Event!

Kristin Lupo klupo at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 30 00:28:44 CST 2006

Hello Amazing VIP Volunteers!

Mark your calendars!  This year's Sunshine Jubilee, our annual
volunteer recognition event, is going to take place on April
30th from 5-7pm at Washington (Frat) Park.  We're going to
have a lot of great things in store for you to thank you for
all the hard work and time you've given to VIP this year!
This event is all about YOU.  Please reserve this date on your
calendar and feel free to bring friends!

Look out for an email closer to the date with more info on the
entertainment, food, awards, and more!

Hope to see you at Sunshine Jubilee on April 30th!

Kristin Lupo
Chair of Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.